Friday, June 10, 2011

Caribbean, Here I Come :)

We just had our meeting with Jose, and he started off by saying, "Guys, I have something to tell you that you're really not gonna like. I was wondering, since next week we don't have any groups, if you would like to go to the beach." AHHHHH! Jose has a friend who owns a hotel on the Caribbean and he can get a good deal for us to stay one night at the hotel next week! So all of us interns (Me, Hannah, Jeremiah, Ashley, and Troy) will be going to the beach next week! I just had to update to let everyone in on the good news! Also, there's a lizard in the living room. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT BEACH?!?!?! Punta Leono?! Thats the monkey one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous- I love lizards! What kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea.. haha! it was black. you probably know a lot better than me after your western earth science adventures.

    ReplyDelete